over all of your encrypted USB flash drives and portable hard drives
with the SafeConsole central management server software:
- Achieve compliance for USB storage usage, with full control and audit.
- Keep the productivity benefits of USB storage devices – without the risks of malware, data leaks and breaches.
Available as an on-premise software or as a DataLocker hosted cloud service with worldwide location
3 Major Reasons to Choose SafeConsoleReady Devices
A SafeConsoleReady secure USB drive can be managed by the SafeConsole central device management server software.
- Unsecure USB Drives Spread Malware.
SafeConsoleReady secure USB drives fight malware.
- Unsecure USB Drives are Data Leak Tools.
SafeConsoleReady secure USB drives are audited and can be remotely killed by the organization using SafeConsole.
- Unsecure USB Drives Cause Data Breaches.
SafeConsoleReady hardware encrypted secure USB drives enforce protection of all stored data.
ProtectData offers a full range of SafeConsoleReady secure USB flash drives and encrypted hard drives.
Core Features of a SafeConsole Ready Device
SafeConsole Anti-Malware Protection
SafeConsole Ready Devices are available with antivirus protection powered by McAfee. McAfee blocks viruses, ransomware, spyware, and any other malware threats and reports to SafeConsole when the viruses and malware are removed. With no installation required, anti-malware activation is available as an added feature with your current or new SafeConsole account. Learn more about Anti-malware Protection ->
SafeConsole Deployment Options
SafeConsole Cloud – SaaS hosted by DataLocker world-wide
- Up and running in minutes
- No user content is stored on the cloud
- Your dedicated server can be hosted in your choice of cities around the globe
- Ideal for deployments of 1-500 endpoints
Why SafeConsole Cloud?
The SafeConsole Cloud (SCC) hosted service is the easiest and quickest way to get you organization managing and securing your encrypted endpoints.
- SCC is a single tenant solution. Your custom cloud hosted service is dedicated to only your organization.
- You can choose where to host your server, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, New York, San Francisco or Singapore to meet regulatory requirements.
- All network traffic is encrypted.
- Absolutely no client data is stored on the service.
For SafeConsole Cloud, our data centers have been certified by national and/or international security standards. Also, please note that SafeConsole Cloud is a single tenant solution, meaning that only your company’s service is hosted that specific virtual server. Also, no actual data from the storage products is saved on the cloud. Only SafeConsole, the management console, is hosted on the cloud.
- The New York facility is SSAE16 SOC-1 Type II certified.
- The Amsterdam facility is ISO27001:2005 and ISO9001 certified.
- The San Francisco facility is SSAE16 SOC-1 Type II certified.
- The Singapore facility is ISO27001:2005 certified.
- The London facility is ISO9001:2008, ISO27001, and SSAE16 / ISAE 3402 certified.
- The Frankfurt facility is ISO9001:2008, ISO27001:2005, and ISO22301:2012 certified.
- The Toronto facility will be SSAE16 SOC-1 and SOC-2 compliant in December, 2015.
SafeConsole On-Prem – installed on your own Windows server
- Requires a dedicated Windows-based server
- Log in and manage from anywhere
- Administrators can authenticate to access SafeConsole with their AD credentials.
- Ideal for deployments of 300+ endpoints
- Pentium Quad Core or higher class system
- 2GHz or faster CPU minimum
- Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012 or 2016.
- 4GB of free RAM
- 20GB of free hard disk space required