Protecting your data, your mobile workforce, and your organization is easy with the IronKey Enterprise Management platform. You can quickly and easily establish a secure storage command center for administering and policing the use of IronKey Enterprise S1000 or D300M encrypted storage flash drives, DataLocker H350 or H300 Enterprise hard drives, and DataLocker Sentry EMS encrypted storage flash drives through this advanced management console.
Securely manage all of your organization’s IronKey enterprise secure storage devices and DataLocker H300/H350 secure sotrage devices with cloud-based or on-premises management.
IronKey EMS Benefits
- Simplify compliance with security regulations by giving system administrators control over drives deployed across the enterprise
- Deploy and manage devices easily with this cloud-based or on-premises solution
- Quickly and easily establish and secure a centralized workspace or storage command center
- Efficiently and cost-effectively protect data by administering usage and encryption policies, password restrictions, and more from a central consol
- Flexible role-based administration
- Ensure devices stay current with the latest software through a Force Update feature available in select IronKey devices
- Monitor drives in the field with a powerful, flexible asset tracking system
- Enable users to reset their own passwords without contacting their administrator or Help Desk personnel with the on-premises solution
IronKey EMS Supported Devices
- Iron Key Enterprise S1000, and D300M Flash Drives
- DataLocker Enterprise H350 and H300External Hard Drives and Sentry EMS Encrypted Flash Drive.
Legacy IronKey EMS Supported Devices
S200, S250, D200, D250, IronKey Workspace W700 and W500 flash drives
IronKey EMS Anti-Malware Protection
IronKey EMS managed devices are available with antivirus protection powered by McAfee. McAfee blocks viruses, ransomware, spyware, and any other malware threats and reports to SafeConsole when the viruses and malware are removed. With no installation required, anti-malware activation is available as an added feature with your current or new EMS account. Learn more about Anti-malware Protection ->
IronKey EMS Deployment Options
IronKey EMS Cloud
With IronKey EMS’s secure cloud-based service, you can establish a fully functioning storage command center in as little as 15 minutes, rather than the days or weeks that many other solutions require.
IronKey EMS On-Prem
Select IronKey EMS’s On-Prem platform if your organization prefers to deploy its centralized management systems from inside the firewall.
Two deployment options are available for on-premises solution: organizations can run either on their own dedicated hardware or in a virtual environment leveraging their existing VM infrastructure. Virtualization significantly reduces capital and operating costs by eliminating the need for dedicated hardware or the cost associated with the Windows OS license. And in case of a power outage or other emergency, the system is back up and running in no time once power is restored
Host System Requirements in ESXI Environment
- vSphere ESXi version 5.0 or higher (the ESXi version must support the Guest OS CentOS v6.6-the OS on which IronKey Enterprise Server is installed)
- 1GB or faster Ethernet physical network adapter
- 4GB physical RAM
- Physical data store must have 70GB available space
Host System Requirements in ACE Player Environment
- Pentium Core 2 Duo or higher class system (quad-core recommended) – 2GHz or faster CPU minimum
- Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012
- 2GB minimum (4GB recommended)
- 5GB of free hard disk space required (12GB recommended)
- 16-bit display (32-bit display adapter is recommended)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005, Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or Microsoft SQL Server 2012